Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Contests/Awards

I Entered 'A Tornado Meets a Volcano' in the Jukebox Contest. My fic was inspired by Love the Way You Lie. Sadly, I did not win - not even close :[


At the Shimmer Awards I  voted for too many to mention.

At the Inspired Fanfic Awards I nominated DAOLS for Best Rosalie under 1000 reviews and The Ice Queen and Mister McCarty for Best Secondary Paring under 1000 reviews. TIQAMM took the prize!!

Voted for several in
The Vampies including:
What Drives Her (WDH) by Virginia May
For Whom the Bell Tolls
I Want it Painted Black
HTWBTLYE (How To Win Back the Love of Your Existence)
Coalescence by Openhome
I don't think any of my picks won a Vampie :[ However, I was excited to find a category for Best Volturi/Nomad. It was an excellent source of leads for my new quest.... Villain Fix!

No comments:

Post a Comment