Sunday, March 27, 2011

WitFit Prompt Sunday Mar 27 - Reflection

Reflection Day: Pause to reflect on your progress and goals, review your work from the preceding week.

Let's see, I have no work to review from last week so scratch that.

Progress, hmmm. I submitted once but, I wrote every day. My writing (even if only a blog post about not writing) was prompted by the WitFit prompt. Progress is satisfactory.

Goals, well honestly, I have none. That sounds so horrible to me. I have always been a very goal oriented person. I am able to thrive with goals clearly set and do nothing but drift along aimlessly without them. I guess I better do something about that.

I have dreams yet no goals. How much do I really care about my dreams then? I am scared to try? No or I wouldn't be here. I am happy with my life. The happiest I've ever been. I think. I don't want to rush myself or stress out over things. I tend to do that even when there is no reason to.

So scratch the big all-encompassing goals.

My goal for tomorrow is to write about the daily prompt and submit it on time to the Fictionista people.

My goal for this week is to write at least 5 days out of 7. I am not sure what counts though. Unrelated blog posts - No. Related blog posts - Maybe. Penzu journal entries - Maybe. WitFit prompts - Definitely.

 I have officially reflected.

No comments:

Post a Comment